Watson Bible Church Vision Statement
“Our vision is that we become a congregation of at least 150 active participants with a strong individual leading in each of the following areas: Community, Discipleship, Evangelism, Preaching and Service.”
- We desire to have diversity in the ages of those attending our church.
- We commit to encouraging diversity in our ministry styles, in ways that are pleasing to God.
- We want to be known as a congregation that is focused on grace, and is willing to accept those who come with tarnished pasts.
- We expect authentic relationships with accountability to develop among those who attend our church.
- We want to help develop Biblical discernment and worldviews in each person who attends our church.
- We want to help nurture spiritual fruit in the lives of those who have been evangelized through the efforts of our church members.
- We expect much of our numerical church growth to come through bringing the unsaved to the knowledge of Christ through our evangelism of the unsaved.
- We desire preaching from our pulpit that is Christ centered, both evangelizing the lost, and leading believers to a closer walk with God.
- We require that preaching in our church be expository in nature so that the whole word of God is taught, even if the conclusion defies popular culture.
- We want our church services to demonstrate meaningful and engaging worship to our God and to be actively participated in.
- We expect that our members will be involved in ministry both inside the church building, and out in the community, in whatever ways are possible for them.